Re: WS2 National Rail train

Nathan & Mel,

WS2 / SW3 runs on avereage 5 days a week(Mon - Fri) it is rostered to depart Pt
Kembla  11:35 hrs and arrive Boral Siding at Cooks River at 15:20 hrs after
running around at Rozelle. It normally has a total of 2400 tonnes (in 26
wagons)of 10 & 20 mm bluemetal(for concrete production). After it has unloaded
it then runs via Rozelle or the Banka back to Port Kembla for crew change then
down to Dunmore Quarry(near Shell Harbour) to be loaded again.

As far as I know the IP cars were for a "special"running to Gosford, don't know
anything else about it sorry.

regards BEE EFF