Re: Metronet radios

Glen,

Better to have Motorola than that Philips/Simoco rubbish. Seimens would
probably be OK(have had no experience with them).

Motorola radios have been used all over the world for train ops with great
success. Philips/Simoco have been used for State Rails' "CountryNet" and NRC's
"Aware" radio systems and have had no end of trouble.

Vic Rail have used Motorola for the Metrol/Centrol System with great
success(and it is years ahead of where State Rail and NRC are now).

Just my personal thoughts, from personal experience

Regards BEE EFF