Re: Countrylink bookings at Connex Premium stations

Obtained my "ticket" at Parliament (a Bayside station) from the friendly
station manager, Paul. It is a high tech system. They check my "bona fides"
then phone Countrylink with my booking number. Countrylink sends them a fax
which they receive on "thermal" paper. Paul (station manager) copies the fax
onto plain paper, puts it in a Countrylink folder and wishes me a pleasant
trip - from Hornsby to Murrurundi!
Paul N.
3A93AD19.99556C2E@ozemail.com.au">news:3A93AD19.99556C2E@ozemail.com.au...