Re: Site of new steel mill

The Koreans expressed an interest in the mill when it was still working, but
BHP didn't want to sell.
That container port idea was a joint venture between P&O,BHP, and Leighton
Contractors, which is still lurking around (depending on who pays - the NSW
and Federal Gov't of course). If you cover the whole site with 200mm of
concrete you don't have to spend money on soil decontamination which is alot
more expensive.

3a918afc$1_2@news01.one.net.au">news:3a918afc$1_2@news01.one.net.au...