Re: Another rail whinge? No,I'm in Brisbane.

I  Agree .  The station masters Are always cheerfull. I havent struck a bad one
yet. not to mention dedicatied, when times are quiet iver seem them spraying the
platforms for spiders,  ants nesteetc.  sweeping.  and genrally keeping the
place tidy and welcoming.   The guy at cleveland station says a friendly thanks
to EVERY person that comes thru  as he collects there tickets .    Just tings
like that that make people use the pub transport, and  gives a good impression
for the state / city.  its really not that hard .