Re: Transport ticket system collapses

OneLink is a joke. Lastnight while doing a patrol of a certain railway
station my Train Patrol unit came across a machine that had a drill hole
through it's display.
We then checked the lock and it too was drilled out!!!! We put a coin in the
slot and it sounded as though the coin hit the bottom of the machines outer
shell. Meaning all the guts of the machine quite possibly wasn't there.
We immediately notifed OneLink and were basically told by the operator on
the phone we must be telling lies as their computer which monitors the
machines didn't have any alarms registering.
We again explained exactly what we could see (i.e lock clearly drilled) and
they said if that had happened they also have an alarm on the machine that
basically alerts to the fact the lock is being tampered with.
They just flat out refused to believe us.
We obtained the operators details and adivsed that perhaps because of recent
articles such as the one mentioned in this newsgroup they would be best to
get cracking and get someone to check it, and we had passed it on to them
and they are responsible for it.
Upon passing the station later on whilst back on patrol we saw a very
confused and puzzled Armaguard Employee scratching his head and looking at
the machine in question.