Re: NSW - WT27 15/2

Piss off TROLL BOY, we know you're game, even the mentally handicapped would
know how to spell.

You are just a piece of trash TROLL go back to I CRAWLED FROM UNDER A
ROCK.COM.AU where you came from, we are onto you're little game.

And  I don't care what the moral minority thinks, no one wants filth like you
on this newsgroup, so why don't you leave it to people who are genuinely
interested in the topics.

You are not welcome, despite what the voices have told you - you pathalogical
lying piece of trash.

So go and report to Dr Neitzche and he will have the answer for you, a self
inflicted solution to all your problems (It's legal in the territory you
know).

hope to never hear from you again

BEE EFF
(these are my views, and if I have offended the Newsgroup Morals Commitee, I
make no apology)