Re: NSW - WT27 15/2

"Kim Andronicus" <kda4203@bigpond.com> wrote in message
Ai7j6.27502$65.129390@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:Ai7j6.27502$65.129390@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
| "Roy Marshall" wrote
|
| > 7344 has been hired from 3801 Limited for a few days while a vigilance
| > control is fitted to 7301. Now a requirement that this is fitted for
| > transfer working.
|
| 7301 was taken out of service with mechanical problems on 13/02 not
| for the fitting of vigilance control.

Maybe WT27/28 should be 1 + 4 forever and the timetable adjusted to suit. It
must be wrecking CountryLink's OTR something shocking. Besides, I don't have
a good shot yet of 7301 or a loco hauling a 1 + 4 set (the pics with one
exception I under exposed too much - the light was worse than I thought).

Erk
Sport, Transport & TV
Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
ICQ: 36329370

"Homer Simpson, smiling politely" - Homer Simpson
after meeting Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins.