Re: Kadina-Bute railway line back on map

What bothers me with the demolition of SA "country"
services is the fact that the various SA governments
were well and truly informed by ANR/AN that they would
"discontinue" certain South Australian services.

Easy to say now I guess, but had the various SA
governments had even half a clue, they would have
contributed to AN keeping these lines open.

Then again, the SA government went along to the great
"transport" gabfests which formed National Rail Corp
under federal Labor and demolished the South Australian
based AN.

....Tell