Re: Site of Rockdale Tram Depot

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:47:59 +1100, "Bill McNiven"
<wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>I thinks it's owned by the RTA as a future expressway site!
>
>The entrance from Bay Street seems to be a Rockdale City park.

How far down bay steet is that? I used to live in Cairo Street and
although I new trams ran down bay street I never thought about where
the depot would be, guess I just assumed wrongly near the station!
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright