Re: Guards are Cunts

Why, because the brain dead moron did not even hear the explosion from the
switch group when power was applied.........so how would you tell him to
read the ammeter after all most of them have trouble reading their wrist
watch......and you are the pathetic one as you give these wankers credit for
being able to read!!!!
"R.F.Horgan" <rfhorgan@bigpond.com> wrote in message
cBLh6.23014$65.115105@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:cBLh6.23014$65.115105@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Why cant this pathetic person at least tell the the guard to
> read the ammeter to see if his car is powering.
>

> "Marvin The Martian" <"choochoo"@(nospam)spin.net.au> wrote in message
> 3a819f40@nexus.comcen.com.au">news:3a819f40@nexus.comcen.com.au...
> > couldn't say it any better myself
> >
> > Michael wrote: