Re: David Mayall

He's provided answers to all those who questionned his involvement at
Granville etc.  I think it was a pretty good effort saving eight people,
considering his age at the time.  I'd like to nominate his brave action to
the Royal Humane Society.  The Governor General (no doubt he knows him
personally) I am sure would be pleased to present him with an appropriate
reward.

Suggest we should all go down to Junee tomorrow and welcome him when he
drives his frait train in.

Just to make sure everyone has seen his reply, I've copied it below from the

Regards

David Bennetts

I'll have you all know that I was walking past the scene when it happened,
and I raced down and told everyone to get out of the way, then I dragged
everyone out and must have saved about 8 lives. (not that I'm blowing my own
trumpet)

Also, I now have a job as a driver for National Rail at Morandoo, which
allows me to drive frait trains to and from morandoo.  I will be driving
tomorrow morning's NY7 train all the way to Junee on my own.  I do not have
to have a 2nd person with me, as they sed that I am too good a driver. Frait
corpe wanted me to be their driver trainer at Junee, but I told them no.  I
want to work for a decent company.  national rail at Grafton also want me.

> Yeah! For a FOETUS!!!!!!!

I am not a fetus!  I will be turning 24 this September.

David Mayall.