David Mayall

Obviously with his talent for telling lies David has some major issues
that should be dealt with.

Maybe his mother dropped him on his head as a baby,

or maybe she didn't buy him that "Barbie Beach House & Barbie Ferrari"
that he wanted so desperately for Christmas.

Possibly he was interferred with by a South Coast member of council or
High Court Judge when he was a youngster

Perhaps a train driver just didn't want to listen to his tales of
absolute shite

But whatever the reason I think I can safely say we have a fully
financial card, carrying moron here.

No doubt there will be more to follow(all censored for the benefit of
the moral minority- who actually think David is a bonafide gunzel)

Regards BEE EFF