Re: Feds have not spent money extracted from motorists.

Fair enough, I take your point.  My apologies to the
AGD, however it sure took a long time for an act of
parliament which is L-A-W, and decreed a fixed amount
from the fuel tax to be spent on roads and has been
seriously underspent for years.

As for the Transport Minister, he sacked two of his
advisors, I agree with Beazley, a classic shoot the
messenger act.

Just heard on a news bulletin, the Feds are considering
amendments to the Act.

....Tell