Feds have not spent money extracted from motorists.

It had to happen, ...after all, this an election year.

Any guesses that a "labor" section of the Federal
Public Service helped to drop this one on the agenda.
We now find, thanks to a slack-arse Federal Auditor
General Department, that BILLIONS of dollars extracted
from motorists under an ACT OF PARLIAMENT has not been
allocated to roads.

The extra TAXES on fuel at the pump were supposed to go
to improving the roads, YES, I am aware that the
TRUCKIES will benefit.

Keep in mind, these extra taxes were for roads NOT for
railways.!

Heh heh, this latest "bombshell" as described by our
dipshit media just happen to come up before the WA
State election tomorrow.

....Tell