Re: NSW Plasma Screen idea

The way the layout of the information is presented gives me an impression
that it's somehow a cheap VBA/PowerPoint presentation, but obviously it's
not; being SRA and also being able to afford all of this equipment, can't
they make it look nicer? At lease use something like Frutiger Roman instead
of Arial so that the font matches up with the new station signage??

95vhlo$r1s$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:95vhlo$r1s$1@nnrp1.deja.com...