NSW Plasma Screen idea

Instead of the large destination and then the type of stopping pattern (all
stops, limited stops blah blah blah), why not have the route information (eg
via Airport) on the second line. It would stop all of this crap (mainly on
here, I don't know if non gunzel passengers give a rat's rear leg about
seeing the "all stops" or whatever there) but would care more about the via
info.

Case in point:

I arrived at Central around 0520 on 1/2 heading to the Airport. On the
screens on the concourse, there was a train to Wolli Creek on one screen in
35 minutes. On another screen, there was a Banko train as train one followed
by a Campbelltown train which was followed by an East Hills train. Luckily
for me, I checked the timetable which advised that the Wolli Creek train
would be the third train via the Airport as both of the East Hills line
trains before it were going to the Airport as well. At that stage, I was on
the concourse so DVA was not a factor to help me and I was seriously
thinking about an Airport bus or a cab.

Comments?
Eric

Transport & TV

Email: erkV69@iprimus.com.au (remove the V69)

"And Bobo thought that I was a stooge
getting a bullet proof hotbag!" -  Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)