Re: Freight Australia not happy

I manage a computer store so I supose I can comment, Software is the ONLY
way to manage GST eficiently.  But of course the big problem is that most
people dont asign the correct tax codes to their accounts.

It doesnt help when some bank charges and fees are charged GST and some are
input taxed !

Buy a vehicle or pay registration and whilst they are charged GST, you can
not clain the 10% as a credit !!!

If your business buys and sells second hand gear then god help you when
working this out !

The problem is every business is diferent and that software just hasn't
implemented all of the GST rules as yet, but will of course in time.

Regards,
M. Pascoe