Re: Guards are Cunts

Nope tis not me who said anything about anyone's email.
You have me mixed with someone else.
As for me saying you were the one doing the baiting, me thinks you read it
wrong.
What I was implying is that I knew someone (and it was you)
would have to say something about us (me included) taking the bait on such
an obvious trap.

Understand me know?
3A7F8585.524B6995@pnc.com.au">news:3A7F8585.524B6995@pnc.com.au...