Re: Guards are Cunts

No Rail Roamer you are very wrong,

I don't need to hide behind a different email address when I have something
to say.

I can honestly say that as is the case of all walks of life there are some
Guards who I don't like, as there are plenty of drivers I would have nothing
to do with if I didn't have to work with them.

Yes - I am a driver

I just thought it was amusing that people would so easily allow themselves
to be drawn in by an obvious bait.

So you will have to keep looking for your culprit as it isn't me, better
luck next time

Regards BEE EFF