Re: [Melb] Man run over by train unhurt

keith malcolm <kmalcolm@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
Upve6.56$KQ3.1878@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:Upve6.56$KQ3.1878@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...

> 85qe6.393$l01.2948@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:85qe6.393$l01.2948@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > No, the Fat Controller is ultimately responsible, and should resign.
>
> And be replaced by a Co-ordinator General.

In this case you'll also need a Deputy Co-ordinator General.  It is also
imperative
to have a board of commissioners to provide oversight of the Co-ordinator
General,
and, because he can't trust his own department, a high-level advisory
council reporting
directly to the Minister.   Remember that these positions ensure the
carriage of due process
and accountability (we all want accountability don't we?  Of course!), so
they can't very
well be done without.  Besides, when your face is red, it's easier to blame
a committee.

Peter