Re: Rail Inferastructure Corporation

Oh yes dino I could not have said that one better myself...have you had your
draino today?
To circumcise any of those penises would=murder as their penises are hanging
out of their collars......as you can see there is no end to these pricks!!!
"Dino64" <dino64@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
3a7b2e57@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3a7b2e57@news.iprimus.com.au...
> Many rail employees think they should be called Public Rail Infrastructure
> Corporation or P.R.I.C.  I think that's an accurate description of many of
> it's senior management.
>
> Dino
>
> David Bennetts wrote in message ...
> >From Column 8 in today's Sydney Morning Herald
> >
> >State Rail is going through yet more restructuring and name changes.
Dennis
> >Barker, of Cherrybrook, has received an email from someone at the new
Rail