Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
9038E012FgunzelT333@203.164.20.149">news:9038E012FgunzelT333@203.164.20.149...
> daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in
> <AFcd6.293508$IP1.9541827@news1.giganews.com>:
>
> On a B class tram if you are in the other "carriage" to what the ticket
> machine is in, you don't see it. Also the same if there are passengers
> standing blocking direct view.

Signage is in place in either end of B-class trams, if I recall there is
signage in place above the turntable through to the "section" where the TVM
is installed.  Signs in the front of the trams state that coin-only vending
machines are on-board.  Finally, you are probably aware that the signage is
more visible on refurb'ed Yarra Trams.

You can lead a horse to water, but cannot make it drink.  If people don't
wanna buy a ticket, they won't.