Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

How about improving the visibility and info on where to purchase tickets. As
a recent visitor from the NT I boarded a tram and as I did not see a
conductor I did not know what to do about purchasing tickets and the driver
was not very helpful.

3A700340.EB5B4916@primus.com.au">news:3A700340.EB5B4916@primus.com.au...