Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

"Mike Alexander" <michaela@microsoft.com> wrote in message
3a765f3f@news.microsoft.com">news:3a765f3f@news.microsoft.com...
> > Because the system is set up making it hard to buy tickets....
>
> I walk on to the tram, push a few buttons, put some coins in a slot, and a
> ticket comes out.
>
> That's not hard. In fact, I manage to do it many times a week without
really
> straining my brain at all.

So do I.

There are many everyday things that are harder. Parking meters have numbers
of different systems and numbers of different interfaces often requiring
specific types of coins. Yet car drivers use them all the time without
complaints that they are too hard..

Are tram and train travellers meant to have a lower IQ?

whitehat