Re: XPT derailment north of Albury

Only prob with the camera Chris, will it really act as a deterent or will it be
soley used for revenue raising.

Better idea perhaps take a leaf out of the yanks book educate.

And I hate to sat it but with the road toll alone not to mention these last
couple of accidents, maybe we need traffic school and some super grisly TV
ads(dunno if this would work - common sense doesn't seem to be doing the trick
either).

Let the emails begin

BEE EFF