Re: XPT derailment north of Albury

Well,
What can I say Bells Road is the crossing where they all have a go at racing
the train!!(especially Finemore trucks with one racing me on MS4 one night
and he rolled it into the Armco fencing on the left hand approach from
Albury.)
It is a crossing with excellent sighting for the motorist,however the
fuckwits still have a go so to speak.
I suppose the fuckwit motorist has murdered his whole family........well god
will sort him/her out......I feel terrible for the Melbourne
driver.....having been ther and done that.....and as for the train......WHO
CARES IT IS ONLY A PIEC|E OF METAL!!!!!!!
"Paul Nicholson" <pn1@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
sguc6.10479$65.60602@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:sguc6.10479$65.60602@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Just heard on the Channel 9 news in Melbourne (1800)that the southbound
XPT