Re: XPT derailment north of Albury

They will not do it again the level crossing in question has excellent
sighting(Bells road).The driver must feel like shit.... probably a whole
family.... oh well god will sort the fuckwit driver out!!!!!
The crossing has had many incidents with trucks mainly.
The crossing has always been tempting for the motorist to race you, I myself
have had many a near miss there!!!!
The slug has a 160kmh board.

"Paul Nicholson" <pn1@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
sguc6.10479$65.60602@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:sguc6.10479$65.60602@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Just heard on the Channel 9 news in Melbourne (1800)that the southbound
XPT