Re: CityRail NYE 2000

> Trains from Toongabbie this morning were supposed to be 08:45, 09:01 and
09:15,
> then every half hour after that.

I stand corrected - when I caught my second train of the day from Toongabbie
I found that the 9:01 was the only one NOT 'tabled to the memory timetable
of x:15/x:45. And it doesn't change the fact that the 8:45 was cancelled,
the 9:01 was 8 minutes late, and the 13:45 I was to catch arrived at 13:56 .
Nor does it change the fact that my 'Federation Day' ticket was only until
4am on Federation Day itself nor that my train back from the city today
arrived early at Town Hall and was held at every station and nearly every
signal until it was late!

And please don't think I'm putting grass roots staff in my sights - I am a
former shiftworker in another industry and know the grief of being rostered
for crappy times of year like NYE and I felt for all industries that worked
over the NYE period. I'm just reflecting that the organisation is 'sick' and
this comes from mismanagement, not the grass-roots staff.

G.