Re: R.T.M. Mystery Tour this weekend.

Following is an extract from the Telegram (No STN was issued for this
working):

Sydney Terminal-Olympic Park-Circular Quay-Hurstville-Central (Shore)-
Hornsby-Broadmeadow-Werris Creek-Binnaway-Narromine-Dubbo-Coonamble-
Dubbo-Parkes (South West Fork)-Cootamundra-Moss Vale-Summit Tank-
Unanderra-Sydney Terminal.

4638 made a surprise appearance at Sydney Terminal, hauling the train
until Hornsby, where 4803+4916 took over after running Light Engine
from Sydney Terminal.

Departure at Sydney Terminal was re-scheduled from 1955 to 2000 (which
seems somewhat appropriate as it was the Aurora's traditional departure
time).

Between Ashfield and Summer Hill on the way back from Olympic Park, the
train crossed the Up Main-Suburban-Local-Suburban and back to the Local
somewhere near Newtown.

There was a 'theme' throughout the tour.  On Saturday, there was a
coach tour from Binnaway to the Warrambungles, Coonabarabran and back
to Binnaway.  On the Sunday Morning, we arrived at Coonamble.  The
theme was later revealed to be 'Coo', hence we spent New Years Eve at
Cootamundra.

MrPC

In article <3a4d738b$0$7509$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Andrew Tailby" <atailby@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> today it was at werris creek the rumor is it will be in dubbo tonight
before
> may be heading west then south then again it could go back towards
newcastle
> tommorrow
> andrew

Sent via Deja.com