Re: [NSW] North Shore line G-SETs

> I doubt this accreditation would give you the right to trespass for
photography
> purposes.

Yes I realise that. I wouldn't try to access an area that is strictly
off-limits to the public. The only exception would have to be Mayne, where
most ARHS-Qld volunteers who have accreditation join the tours. Actually
I've been told by a senior member of the ARHS-Qld that I'll need the safety
accreditation for when work starts on 1650 and 1400 at the Redbank
Workshops.