Re: Near miss at Victoria (London)

Yea h In brissy Theres a guy in a big arse seat  that is responsible for
cutting Overhead power From a computer.

The guys on track can however Cut the breakers manually,  But u can image
the Arc  with to trains at full power,  on a 22Kv line.   So id say  they
are only used as 'definate' isolation of power,  rather than cutting power
while online