Re: Near miss at Victoria (London)

Lol i didnt realise it was you i was arguing with   trainman  ;-)

Hmm i guess you have a point with the DC , i kinda forgot DC theory when it comes to
arcing,  (kinda forgot we were talking DC in the first place lol)     Still 25Kv,  AC or
not, the inductive load would maintain the spark between cycles to some extent.  so a
knife switch opeing at full load (say 2000Kw ) would be a  bit hairy :p

JJJim