Re: SLR pictures for December

"Matthew Geier" <matthew@mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote in message
93bahq$35i$1@spacebar.ucc.usyd.edu.au">news:93bahq$35i$1@spacebar.ucc.usyd.edu.au...
>  mmm never noticed that. Something didn't seem right at some point, but
> I never expected an advertiser to re-decorate and make such a small
change.
>  Do you know when the change was made ? It appears to have been some time
> between the 23/06 (old version) and 21/10 when I photographed it with the
> new arrangement of Imacs on the side...
>
>  My http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/livery.html page has
> been updated now :-)

 Sorry Matthew but I cannot recall when the change was made.  The wrap of
2104 (The Apple Cart) was applied as a plain white base with each computer
being a separate cutout.  Therefore the make-over was quickly carried out
with only the computers and the slogan being changed, 'The Internet Express'
to                 'Think Differently'.

Some of the trams have a 'nick-name' or 'slogan', I will put together a list
for a later post.

Ted