Re: SLR pictures for December

In article <B0466.2200$mO2.8105@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
Ted Gay <tedgay@bigpond.com> wrote:

>"John Wayman" <trecker@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>3a577d15$0$7500$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a577d15$0$7500$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
>> Thanks for the photos Matthew, its nice of you to keep us up to date,
>>

>> Cheers
>> John Wayman
>>
>> "Matthew Geier" <matthew@mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote in message
>> 930n78$80l$1@spacebar.ucc.usyd.edu.au">news:930n78$80l$1@spacebar.ucc.usyd.edu.au...
>> >

>http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/images/Operations/2000_12_Decemb
>> er/
>> >
>> >  A few shots taken at Jubilee Park station in late December, and a few
>> taken
>> > in the City on NYE.
>> >
>> >  No changes have been made to the advertising lineup since Feburary!.
>> >

>wrong!
>Compare the photo of LRV 2104 taken on 14/3/2000 with that taken on
>21/12/2000,  while the tram is still an APPLE note the different art work,
>the green apple on the bumper has changed to red, the pictures of the
>computers changed from elevations to plans.

 mmm never noticed that. Something didn't seem right at some point, but
I never expected an advertiser to re-decorate and make such a small change.
 Do you know when the change was made ? It appears to have been some time
between the 23/06 (old version) and 21/10 when I photographed it with the
new arrangement of Imacs on the side...

 My http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/livery.html page has
been updated now :-)