Re: [Very OT] List of Westfields Shoppingtown sizes in NSW

Sam Eades wrote:

> <cityrail@my-deja.com> wrote in message 93e6pi$v$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:93e6pi$v$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> >

> > > It's not THAT o/t... some of them have train stations underneath
> > them...
> >
> > They do? which ones cause as far as my memories goes no westfields in
> > nsw have train stats. under them.
> >
> > PS If youre thinking H'ville then the shops above that is the
> > supercenter not a w'field
>
> Bondi Jn?
> Chatswood?
>
> Or am I getting them mixed up with other centres?

Chatswood has a shopping centre (not Westfield) and offices above it.
Bondi Junction has a Block of Meriton flats above it.

Most of the Westfields in Sydneyu, especally the larger ones, are close
to a train station - Burwood, Bondi Junction, Chatswood, Parramatta,
Hornsby, Hurstville, Miranda. I haven't been to any of the others,
except north rocks, which is tiny and is nowehere near a station.