Re: [Very OT] List of Westfields Shoppingtown sizes in NSW

| Most of the Westfields in Sydneyu, especally the larger ones, are close
| to a train station - Burwood, Bondi Junction, Chatswood, Parramatta,
| Hornsby, Hurstville, Miranda. I haven't been to any of the others,
| except north rocks, which is tiny and is nowehere near a station.

You can get good shots of trains from Miranda WF's car parks.Mt Druitt and
Tuggerah has Westfield as well.

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)