Re: New rail date soon.!

Why, the infrastructure in Darwin Harbour will not handle the ships.
Correct me if I am wrong but don`t the larger vessels have to wait for the
high tide to sail?
Secondly a ship does not have to pay any access charge only the fuel,so
basically  it would therefore cost more to land the goods to the majority of
the population.

ok4o5tot4m89p4klh6skqlnoi6nruhutgb@4ax.com">news:ok4o5tot4m89p4klh6skqlnoi6nruhutgb@4ax.com...