Re: New rail date soon.!

No, Stage 1 has the approach channel and turning basin
dredged *initially* to minus 12m chart datum (12 metres
of water at the LOWEST astronomical tide).
The bulk liquids wharf will be minus 14m and the
general purpose wharf will be 13m.

Yes, access charges will play a large part in the
success or otherwise of the rail project.

....Tell