Re: [Melb] Removal of trams effect business

Michael <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message

> Ignore the claim, I think it's a broken record. ISTR Peter Batchellor
> making that exact same claim, probably word for word, a small number of
> months back.
>
> The sooner we lose him as transport minister the better. There are only SO
> many feasibility studies and unsubstantiated claims you can make before
the
> people begin not believing in you.

He has an *interesting* history when he was State Secretary of the Labor
Party.

Was idly flicking through Bob Bottom's 'Inside Victoria - a Chronical of
Scandal'
and note his name in connection with an article about the Nunawading
by-election
and paying for revised NDP How to Vote Cards (sound familiar?).

Peter