Re: Picton-Mittagong Loop Line Re-opens?

<petercook2705@my-deja.com> wrote in message
93jmoj$eks$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:93jmoj$eks$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Actually, RTM does have a CPH - IIRC it is #3.  From what I hear, they
> had some sort of arrangement with RMS to restore it, but RMS have had
> it ever since and now have conveniently forgotten that it is the RTM's.

This is a popular rumour..... you have got it wrong

The Railmotor you are referring to is actually No. 18 as far as I know it is
the property of the NSWRTM

It will be restored when resourses, time and money permit.

The RMS is directing its energy towards running CPH 1&7 and 402 as well as
returning CPH 3 to its own mainline operational fleet.

for more info go to the Rail Motor Society Site
http://www.railmotorsociety.org.au
and if that dosn't answer all of your questions e-mail one of the executives
(address on the site)

Thankyou for not jumping to conclusions and broadcasting rumours before you
get your facts straight.

--
and thats my two cents

~
Al Barrett
ajbarrett@hunterlink.net.au
http://www.geocities.com/alsrailmotorpages

Any coments/opinions voiced are my own and do not represent the views of
anyone I may or may not work for.