Re: Rumour - Carlingford - Chatswood line

Initially, the shopping centre were against a station being located there
because they feared commuters using up precious parking spaces for shoppers
(and they are precious at Carlo Court!). Before you come back at me about
the benefit of rail-based public transport to Carlo Court, don't shoot me,
I'm just the messenger! And I don't know their current position on this.

G.

93k5ca$oev$1@news.eisa.net.au">news:93k5ca$oev$1@news.eisa.net.au...