Re: [NSW] SPIs

>Agreed..  But the concept is the same.  Nothing lasts forever.

True, and it can be looked at in an economic light. What is going to be
cheaper, changing the Plasma's or bulbs? I think it is pretty obvious which
way we should go. BUT there is the problem of what is more user friendly,
and on that it has to be the plasma's, especially when considering all the
info is on one screen. When I show someone from the country how to read a
timetable and get to the right platform, the plasma's make it so much easier
for them and me.

I think that when considering the commuter Cityrail would go with the choice
of sticking with the plasmas(although economics is going to show there too).
If we want to be totally cheap we can go with those wooden slat things at
Broadmeadow, but we have to remember that money, whilst important, isnt
everything.