Re: [Rumour] Shipment of freight wagons from PRC

You could possibly be right but I am not able to go through my Digest's to
check it out but I definitely recall reading the article.  You know how it
is, you read so many rail articles its hard to actually remember dates.  We
actually have a rumour of freight cars on a ship (any names, should be in
shipping news) plus this added rumour.  Hmmm!!
Cheers
Rod Gayford
3a5eb08a$0$15479$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a5eb08a$0$15479$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...