(((HOMES)))(((HOMES)))(((HOMES)))(((0-DOWN)))) 4413

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in this program. I have
been in this industry for over 20 years and have made
no less than $40,000 per year and no more $140,000 and
with no residual income, that is income like rental
income. I came across this man that just retired at 40
years of age and with 300 rentals making an average of
$320 per month. That's $96,000.00 per month or
$1,152,000.00 a year. He used to buy old homes from me
that he fixed up and rented out right away. He worked
over 20 years to buy all of these homes and now is
making a great income, a million plus a year. He
shared his secrets with me and with my 20 years in the
business of buying and selling I am now ready to share
with you.

I have put together my learned techniques on buying
with no money down and renting to gain a profit your
first month.

EXAMPLE:

                BUY 2 BED HOME FOR                      $400 per month
0-Down

No
credit needed.
                RENT home for                           $650 +-
Depending on
rentals

In your area
                Net Monthly income                              $250
Profit

This Example will work in any market, but profit will
vary depending on your market. Now imagine 20, 30 or
100 of these rentals working for you in as little as 5
years. After Homes are paid off profits will soar
through the roof and best of all someone else makes
all the payments.

I will show you how to buy up to 20 Homes for under
$100,000.00  0-Down and NO Credit needed creating
$4,000.00 income per month, free and clear, to put in
the bank. How can you buy 20 Homes for under $100,000?
Well that is my secret to you and I will share this
and many more with you.

I have now quit my selling job and have gone into full
time pursuit of this program. As I mentioned in my
posting I now have 12 Homes rented in only 6 months
and 4 new contracts on homes for next week. I should
have almost 30 Homes by the end of a year of doing
this. That is $7,500.00 per month in net income in
only one year.

If you choose to participate in this program you will
be the first other than me and be able to take
advantage to the fullest.

I have spoke to an accountant about the value of this
program and compared to other programs that are
similar, the market value is between $260.00 and
$300.00. I need to establish some successes stories in
you. So for the first 100 people I will give you
personal tutoring via the phone, Internet or in person
if you live close enough. I will help these 20 people
establish their first 20 rental incomes and full
support for the first year. If you choose to be one of
the first 20 I will offer all of this for only $130.00.
Remember you get one year of my personal support
because I need you to succeed.

If you choose to be one of the first 20 then I will
offer a money back guarantee if we cannot make the
program work for you. In addition to the money back
guarantee out of the first success stories I will
offer you a partnership in future promotions of this
product.

So if you want to retire in 5 years with over 100
rentals and over $25,000 per month in income please
E-mail me back and lets put the program to work for
you.

Sincerely,

Brian Tice
211 W.4th st
Craig, Co 81625
Own10homesin1year@yahoo.com
cpshvnqptfpwkzirlzjvmidpjrhojgekxtmioqmhzxfvmusbptkswzjshzgyhejxse