Re: [NSW] SPIs

> I am sure they said they last year are going to continue installing
> plasma's.

I don't see any reason why they should stop putting them in either. Someone
is going to have to look at ways of stopping the screen burn, but apart from
that the plasma's are (in my opinion) the best system with the LED boards a
close second because whilst they are informative and cheap, they tend to be
a bit harder to read and I would assume they would struggle under certain
circumstances such as an unexpected change in the schedule.

>Isn't Chatswood on the drawing board for them when the station is
> (allegedly) to be refurbished this year?

That is a good thing if they do it. What will the new stations have -
Plasma's or something else?