Re: [Sydney] Day Rover's dead, Day Tripper's here

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
E0M76.151$FC1.6210@ozemail.com.au">news:E0M76.151$FC1.6210@ozemail.com.au...
| There's an ad in today's SMH (p30) for the new Day Tripper ticket.
|
| $13.00 ($6.50 children).  No mention of other concessions.
|
| Available/usable from 0000 day 1 to 0400 day 2.
|
| Available on CityRail services (bounded by the usual: Cowan, Emu Plains,
| Macarthur and Otford + other suburban termini).  Includes Olympic Park.
| Station access fee applies at Green Square, Mascot, Domestic &
International
| stations.
|
| Available on 'Blue & White' Sydney buses, that is, it excludes premium
| services such as Airport Express and Explorers (and others?).
|
| Available on Sydney Ferries except premium services (jetcat and harbour
| tours?).
|
| Ticket can be purchased from CityRail ticket offices (probably includes
newest
| touch screen TVMs), and Sydney Buses and Sydney Ferries ticket outlets.
|
| Quite a discount from a $22.00 DayRover.
|
| Chris

Pensioners of course have their $1 ticket and I think you may find that
students get the child fare but unemployed people don't (as is the case
now - they can only get singles and returns at concession rates)

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)