Re: SCT Traffic

Right on Maurie.

In-line fueling was I believe a US railroad initiative
(where else) and given an initial trial by Australian
National in 1988 with CL's 6 & 12 into Alice Springs
and their western route later.

Road Trains in the NT have been carrying "belly tanks"
under some of their trailers for many years, one of
many reasons why roadrailer never took off up here.

My guess is, many truckies have been doing the same
into Victoria for years, I bet the temporary labor
government down there has not figured that one yet.!

....Tell