Re: [Melb] Batchelor says W-class trams to be back asap

Vaughan Williams wrote:

> Theres nothing stopping a kiwi from emailing in a letter to the ed, of
> course...

I'm not a kiwi, I just live here. I'm from Melbourne.

I have emailed people I know at the Age about various things, but trams
don't seem to be high on their conciousness.

I even tried to tell them that the new Citadis and Combino trams will
have fewer seats than even a Z despite being much bigger, and they
didn't see the newsworthiness of that either. Even the five-section
Combino Swantson Trams is getting will have about 20 fewer seats than a
B despite being longer.

Just wait till they hit the road and passengers discover this. I bet it
will make the newspapers then.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand