Re: [Another] Alice-Darwin rail link delay

I think it will be like the VFT thing with plenty of consulants making lots
of $$$$$ but going no where fast,where do I sign
"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
hJ796.51$NO2.6701@news0.optus.net.au">news:hJ796.51$NO2.6701@news0.optus.net.au...
> Work on the $1.2 billion railway from Alice Springs to Darwin line is
> likely to begin next month. This is despite "financial settlement" with
> the banks still needing to be finalised, and giving rise to concerns of
> more delays. Last month the symbolic sod-turning ceremony was postponed
> because of excessive paperwork surrounding financial settlement.

http://www.theadvertiser.com.au/common/story_page/0,4511,1616530%255E911,00.
html